Thursday, August 02, 2018

Life Update --Continued

before i start this one i will put the cover of my most-often-used textbooks. for my own satisfaction
   
Image result for moore textbookImage result for guytonImage result for junqueira textbook



i got it from google and no i'm not a textbook seller. ok let's go on

i got almost 2 months holiday between my 1st and 2nd year of college aannnddd somehow i didn't feel that i had a holiday that time because i spent most of my time in front of my laptop to do the design for AMSA-Unpad MUN 2017. i was a coordinator for publication, decoration and documentation back then and it was sooo ..... how should i say it?? when you have to think about those stuffs at the same time PLUS doing the design???

but it went well tho, eventually 🙋🙆

oh and also i joined the committee for AMSEP Indonesia X Taiwan on that holiday, and i, for the first time, became the mc for the opening ceremony of amsep....i admit it that was SUPER weird because I had never been a mc even in Indonesian language where we could say anything that popped up in our mind to make the situation warmer and that time i was asked to do it in English right away. i once thought to reject it because i thought i wasn't good enough (but ya i wasn't) but finally i took it aannndd i don't regret it anyway...it was a good experience tho.  Life Lesson #03 -- checked: most of the opportunities don't come twice. Life Lesson #04 -- checked: nothing happened with nothing good to be learnt --if you always try to seek for it

other thing that i did on my last year holiday was applying for gunma-padjadjaran exchange program HEHEHEHEU I GUESS I WILL TALK A LOT ABOUT THIS we were asked to write a literature review with 3 topics given and we had to choose one of it, so i chose BPJS implementation and blablabla i kinda forgot. we also had to make a 7 days plan in japan IF we were the ones who are selected. this one was the best part because i could put my dreams on it huhuhuhuhu i wanted to visit Tokyo and everything around it and also i wanted to go skiing i wanted to go to Kyoto Hiroshima etc etc do you know what, i even re-read my miiko comic to see places that it mentioned 🙈🙈🙈 wow i put much effort on it

when i made the plan i thought that i have to open the maps to see whether it is possible for me to go to many places in 7 days so i opened the google maps and thanks to it i knew that Tokyo and Kyoto is so far away even though the names are only switching sides (it has no correlation btw) (but i also found out that kanji for Tokyo (東京) and Kyoto (京都) are not the kanji that switching sides. Japanese is aWESomE(-ly hard)) and Hiroshima is even farther

got it from g00gle


and by the way the place that i will go to is gunma, 2h driving from Tokyo

soooo ya those were what i did on my holiday. OH and also last year i just had my first nephewwwwwww his name is Hamzah and now he's almost 18 months old. so my holiday last year was also filled with play with him who apparently couldn't do many things back then. A COMPLETE DIFFERENT COMPARED TO HE IS NOW

my 2nd year was started at august 28 but i had already stayed in my Kosan since a week before becauusee i was taking part in oppek thingy as an assessment team 👏👏 hmm the team was good so i enjoyed it soo much, and also i was asked (forced, to be exact) to give the assessment result at the end of the first day of oppek in front of those 300-ish maba maba huhuhuhu it scared me a lot because you have to act like....how to say it...a bit fierce???? (maybe it would do) and you have to make a loud voice because assessment team don't use microphones. i couldn't make my voice loud without increasing my tone much higher so i did the talk with the voice that irritated people's ear and it became a fine joke after oppek finished. "wkwkwk ayi kaya lagi tampil pildacil"

it scared me indeed but it felt good when i finished it. and i did it well i guess..... Life Lesson #05 -- checked: push yourself to the limit and break the boundaries that actually aren't there --and it's you, yourself, who make it look like it's there-- and you'll come out as an ace (at least you'll fell like you are)

oh by the way let me describe my lovely Kosan it is soooo comfortable (and it will be more if the bed is better) and it spacious enough for me to invite my 3 friends to study and stay the night at my room and it has like a mini garden (?????) in front of it with a fish pool that has no water-flow machine (is that what it called?) and never been cleaned as long as i stayed there (fortunately it doesn't smell bad) so i could open my door in the day and let the breeze come in~~~~ and it has a good sunshine without the door has to be opened so it IS pretty good and the best part is it's near the main road 👍👍👍and a lot of foods around👍👍👍including dechick👍👍👍


after oppek i started my 3rd semester which was ems-nbss (hormones and nerves it was crazy i kno i kno i kno) (that two were the things that couldn't stay long in my head when i was highschool) (and it is still the same now 😭) aannddd luckily i got 9 cool friends that accompany me going through the uncontrolled big waves of ems nbss with fun!!!

2nd week of the 3rd semester was the time when the gunma program finally announced the interview+presentation date. it was Tuesday when they told about it and the interview was Saturday. of the same week. in Eijkman.

not a reason to back off tho!!!!!! i re-read the literature review that i had made 2 months before (i forgot most of it at that time) and i also asked about the presentation and i knew from that that the presentation was usually around 7 minutes-ish and we had to bring our own laptop because they don't facilitate us with it and etc etc. so i tried to prepare my best for it soooo i made the slides, i made the script for the presentation, i EVEN RECORD my own self to check the time i spent for the entire slides, when the time was exceeding 7min i would edit the slides out or the script until i made it all up and made myself sure and confident about it

..........i hope i could always be like this when i study........

so the day came and i went to Eijkman with danissa riding a motorcycle woowww it was my first time going to bandung with a motorcycle!! we arrived there almost one hour earlier so we did so much talks, including the literature review that each of us made. and from the talks that happened so close to the presentation and interview time, i found out that:

1. i made a BIG mistake that i didn't even make a literature review....i made a long paper (it was 10 paper long or even more) about bpjs talking about basic things that wasn't even the point that they expect (my guess)
2. i just realized (and i couldn't even think until now how i could this happened) that i made the topic as a title while actually you have to take a title FROM the topic (a topic of course could be a title too but i guess we have to make a different title at that time) so that was why my paper was so long because i took it too broad
3. i found out that because i joined the multiplechat of people who were going to apply for gunma in the late late time, i didn't know that actually they (the previous candidates) already shared a sample of the literature review of people that accepted as a delegate years before

....well i tried to make up my mind that time so i don't forget or mess up things that i had prepared. so i kept going on and i did the presentation and the interview and the doctors DID mention my long paper.
they told the things that i was afraid of, the things that i had guessed before. that was not a point that they expect and in the end they just said "tapi yaudah semoga speaking kamu bisa membantu ya" and then i came out from the room, hopeless.

because what i got from what they said was my long paper was nothing to be counted as a litrev --which was the requirement for the selection-- and i just have to pray my speaking could help but my speaking was actually on the average as everyone?????

i waited for danissa to went home together (no actually i asked her to take me to baltos for arnes) and when danissa came out from the room she said that she was asked A LOT about the litrev. while i wasn't even asked a thing about my paper ((paper)) ((it wasn't litrev)). reason to be hopeless:infinity

so i went to arnes, my mind was empty, i couldn't think any positive things that can relieved me or change my expression even a bit. i ordered chatime while waiting arnes and luckily my member card has enough points so i got it for free. and also i got food from the interview so my lunch was complete without any money spent. i think this one was a good thing
the arnes came, i sat and all the way to nangor my mind was filled with curses for myself for doing those stupid things that i, obviously, should be able to anticipate it long before

Life Lesson #06 -- checked: do as much as you can to make sure that you do things in the right way. ask people, gather information. you will always think you can handle it all alone but no, you won't, ever. so ask. people. AND be careful in everything
Life Lesson #07 -- checked: "regret always follows" is so cliché but IT IS true so do anything possible to cut the way for regret to come to you!!

i arrived at my Kosan around 1 pm and all i did was just lay down and cry a lot like A LOT and hating myself so much because this was the ONLY possible way to go to japan and it was in very, very front of my eyes. the dream that always hang in my head for a long time and i threw it away just because i wasn't careful enough????? i did stupid things and wasn't careful in many things for many times but that time felt like the worst
after tired of crying i slept so much and then i woke up around maghrib and then i bought popmie and ate it while watching new journey to the west. those two made me feel better

i didn't tell my mom right away about the interview while usually after every exam that i told my mom about, i would tell her how was the result or how was it going. but i couldn't tell her about it because i knew i would cry a lot again so i didn't. next day was sunday and there was an event in fk where we were playing 17an games and i was one of the committee and while the event hasn't started yet and we were still preparing things, my mom sent me a chat asking about the interview. i finally called her when the event was finished and i tried my best not to cry again but nope said my eyes 🙅🙅


life went on after i called my mom
but it stopped when midnight almost arrived

fabiayyi 'aalaa'i rabbikumaa tukadzdzibaan

Life Lesson #01 -- checked, checked
Life Lesson #08 -- checked: everything will come in the right time. wait patiently while also build yourself, make yourself ready for it.

after that i was busy by the preparation going to japan, buying the souvenirs, dance practicing, etc etc etc and also MUN was coming closer so i took care of the decoration and documentation (and some designs, still). i think i made myself outside my Kosan too often and started to skipping meals and sleep late many times and i got sick in the end. when MUN was held. 

👍👍👍

ok so i didn't attend MUN because i was sick even though i wanted to see the decoration that i and my team have prepared before buuuttttTTttttTT ok it's ok tho
2 weeks after i recovered midexam came and it was my first exam not in dormitory heheheu the exam was 4 days and i only spent one night in my own Kosan while the other was spent in my friends' place 👧

November came aannnddd so that means going to japan was coming closer! i made my first ever visa and still, practice the dance and stuffs. oh also we were finally met our friend from japan (virtually) they are all girllssss they are なほ、なつみ、けいこ、and しょこ!! (i write it with hiragana on purpose)

~~hands are tired and i'm hungry so till next time~~

No comments:

Post a Comment